THIS IS TO INFORM YOU OF OUR POLICIES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM USERS OF THE SITE
- We will use our best efforts to protect the intactness of your personal information that is received on the Site and its being kept confidential. The collection of information and the processing thereof is done in a secured environment – we use a combination of security technologies, protection procedures and organizational measures in order to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When we transfer sensitive personal data, for example details of a credit card (over the Internet), we protect same by using SSL encoding technologies. Portion of the services on the Site require registration in the scope of which you will be asked to provide personal details such as: your full name and your e-mail address. Therefore, you hereby declare that all such details are given to the Site of your own free will and with your consent.
- The Site may engage other third parties to supply limited services on the Site behalf, such as: providing an answer to questions connected with support or performing of statistical data in respect of our services. The Site will provide such third parties with details of your personal information which is required for providing such services, and the third parties and their employees are prohibited from using this personal information for any other purpose.
- The Site uses “cookies” and materially similar technologies for purposes of proper functioning of the Site (the “Cookies”), including for purposes of amassing statistical data regarding the use of the Site, for verification of details, for adapting the Site to your personal preferences and for purposes of securing and protecting information. There is a possibility of adjusting your browser so that it will accept or reject “Cookies”, or will inform you when “Cookies” are sent to you. Since every browser operates differently, check on the “help” menu on your browser as to how to make the aforesaid adjustment.
- As stated above, we devote resources and take various protective measures in order to prevent a penetration into the data base and to frustrate any possible violation of the privacy of our users. However, it is not possible to rule out faults completely. Therefore, you hereby declare that you will not have any allegation and/or demand and/or claim against the Site owner and/or anyone acting on his behalf as a result of violations, breakdowns and/or faults as aforesaid. We recommend to you to invoke all the possible means of caution to protect your personal details at the time of your activity on the Internet. For example, change your passwords frequently, use a combination of letters and digits at the time of creating passwords, and make sure that you use a secured browser.
- Details of your e-mail address and additional details about you are subject to the rules of protection of privacy described above. The Site will as far as possible refrain from consciously passing on your personal details to third parties, unless it is for the purpose of providing the services for which such details were provided to the Site (such as debiting your credit card and shipping the purchased items to you) or if it is under obligation to do so according to a judicial decree or if it is threatened with legal steps (criminal or civil) being taken against it in respect of acts that you performed on the Site. In such case the Site is entitled to pass on your details to the party who alleges that he or it was prejudiced by you.